Frequently asked questions
- Do I need experience to join the Club? No experience is required we offer coaching to anyone wishing to learn the game from scratch.
- Can I get coaching? Coaches are available during the trial membership.
- How much does membership cost? Trial membership is £20, 1st year is £50- £20 = £30 and full membership for the following years is £120
- What specialist equipment is required? The minimum 'specialist equipment is a pair of bowling shoes. Bowls can be loaned from club in the first year and uniform is white or grey trousers and a white shirt in the first year. Club Shirts can be purchased at a later date.
- Can I turn up and play? Monday nights are Club nights starting from 6.00 and everybody is welcome.
- How long does the outdoor season last? From April - September.
- Who runs and maintains the Club Facilities? The members do. Green maintenance and grounds are all maintained by members.
- Can I park my car? There is a car park within the club.